TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions apply if you wish to purchase from us. Please read these terms and conditions carefully. In particular, you or anybody you buy alcohol for, must be 18 years of age or older – see ‘Age Restrictions’ below.
Essenza di Romagna Ltd trading as Garden of Italy is a UK registered Limited Company Number 10272135. Registered address, Suite A, Unit 16, Cirencester Office Park,Tetbury Road, Cirencester GL7 6JJ.
TERMS OF SALE
- The placing of an order with us does not constitute a contract. Payment will be due at the point of delivery to your designated address by way of bank transfer.
- Prices – all prices are quoted in pounds sterling (GBP) and include UK Duty and VAT. Although every effort is made to ensure that all prices are correctly displayed on the website, we reserve the right to bring to your attention any price discrepancies arising from human error or other reasons.
- Delivery - Provided that we have processed and received payment in full for the products, ownership of an item will pass to you once we have delivered the item to you (either directly, or by leaving it in a safe place or with a neighbour). When an item has been delivered, risk of damage to, or loss of, the item passes to you. Whilst we take every care to ensure that deliveries are protected to prevent damage in transit, we cannot guarantee that parcels being sent to areas outside of the European Union and mainland UK will arrive in perfect condition.
- Please note that our working days are Monday-Friday and do not include UK national bank holidays.
- Availability - all products are subject to availability and our wine advisers will discuss with you any availability issues at the time of placing your order. We make every effort to ensure that all our wines are available throughout the year, but wine is essentially a natural product and subject to supply issues often outside of our control.
- Quality guarantee – We hope you are happy with any product purchased, but if you wish to return a product to us for any reason you may do so within 14 days of the dispatch date. Speak to our wine advisers as your personal point of contact in this respect.
It is against the law for any person under the age of eighteen to buy or attempt to buy alcohol. By placing an order, you confirm that you and/or the recipient of the wine are at least 18 years old. Should we be in doubt as to the age of the recipient, we reserve the right to request suitable identification. If you are not able to do so, we reserve the right to refuse your order.